Saturday, April 12, 2008

XCW Wrestling

wow what a great time we had.  My daughter is crushing big time on one of the wrestlers.  The one in black and yellow, Marvelous Mitch.  What makes this even cooler is that I actually know him.  Yep we went to school together way back when.  Even back then he would walk the school halls doing wrestling poses and talking smack, well he has perfected it and puts on a terrific show.  You can bet I will make sure to take Kandace to every show I can.  It isn't bad$$ but it isn't cheap either.  I took Kandace and let her take her cousin and a friend from school,plus me was 48$ to get in, add a 2 dollar program and that 50 was shot.  But it was the best 50 I have spent since I can't remember.  All my girls had a blast.  I am the coolest mom in school cause I actually know a real life wrestler, lol, those are my daughters words, so you know I am walking on air.  J of course got jealous, but that's nothing new.  I lost a friend that I have had since 4th grade, but I bonded even closer to another.  Don't worry I am not to upset about losing her friendship.  See long story short it was her bday, which was the only reason I went.  I got in touch with mitch thru myspace  he said he could only put 1 more person on the guest list, so we decided to put her since it was her bday. well she never showed, and didn't call to let us know she wasn't coming, I could have used that extra 12 bucks so I called her out on it.. she told me FU and to go to hell so I told her about herself some more and we decided to not waist anymore time being friends.  I am not losing any sleep over it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great night!