Saturday, April 12, 2008

THUNDER OVER LOUISVILLE

I waited all day to watch the fireworks show.  We had a great time at my moms house today.  Good food, Good Friends, and close Family is always a good combination.  But oh boy what a let down the actual show was.  We are home and nice and cozy and then one song after another is either techno or Mexican, I can handle the techno and the rap and country and most anything but I am really pissed about all the Mexican/Spanish music.  I have to tell you this has got my panties in a wad.  I am sick of all the Spanish bullshit going on in our states.  our tax paying asses have to press 1 for English,  WTF ok rant over, the day was a blast, but who ever picked the music for the sound track needs to be shot in the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't drop your chalupa!