Thursday, February 1, 2007

Birthday breakdown

 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before the big Party for my oldest daughter I had to have a breakdown first.  My baby is 9....  I know some will say no biggie??  WRONG.  It's our half way point, another 9 years and she will hopefully be leaving home to attend some fancy smancy college.  As much as I want all the good things for her in her lifetime I wish there was a way I could keep her just like this forever.  She is such a good kid.  Don't ya wish there was a pill or powder that would keep our kids as innocent as they are now/or once were??  If that were the case I'd be sitting here with 3 new forever....   lol.

 

OMG!!!!

we finally got some snow, not much but enough for them to cancel school today,  YIPPIE a snow day!!!! wait a minute that didn't sound as good as it did when I'd say it 20 years ago....  now it means a mess of kids wanting to go out and freeze their little noses off.  I guess I will have to get out the snow bibs and let them out in it for a while today.  They say we have another round of snow coming tonight.  Hey things could be worse. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So see as I said things could be worse, I will be happy we got some snow, as long as that is all we get it *some snow* I couldn't imagine having to cope with ice like in those pictures....

I want to give the readers that have made it back a big hug.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

Thanks for taking some time for me today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics above remind me of the time I lived in NY ... way to cold ... I'm glad I live in the most southern part of alabama, no snow, and really not even sleet. Be safe, enjoy the day with your girls! Emmi

Anonymous said...

I would take time to read your entry every day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Yeah, A snow day!  It snows here, but school is rarely cancelled.  Are those pictures real?  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

Wow..that ice!  We're gonna get hit with some snow later tonight.   Hope it doesn't get to that!
Also, where did you get the fairy graphic?  I'd really like one with MY damn name on it!  lol

Nancy

Anonymous said...

If there was a pill or a powder to take I'd be taking it to go back to 18 when all my problems started!

Anonymous said...

holy crap thats not snow its ice.  jack frost paid you a good visit!  i know what you mean about wanting to keep the kids little for ever.  i cant  believe jason is 4 already!  and robert is already 2 months old.  sheesh time goes so fast
hugs
noelle


http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/ThewaysofRayne/

http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/a-journey-through-my-second-preg/

http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/photography/

Anonymous said...

Ok so the picture of the ice..if you notice (we only picked it up by looking at all of them) all of that ice is from the water blowing up on the land and freezing..the whole town did not get hit like that!  Still crappy for the people who lived waterfront though!