Tuesday, January 30, 2007

hey hey hey, it's a beautiful day............


 

Not much happening here today, waiting on the final paper work for the refinance to be FED EX'd to me.  Should be here tomorrow, I can't tell you how much better I feel know we are on a fixed rate.  The ideal was when we purchased this house to sell it for a profit, but now 3 years later we are still here and in no way ready to sell it, J is such a procrastinator, although he has a reason for everything he puts off, it still gets put off.  Well he now has another 3 years to get his shit done around here, cause in the refinance there is a 4thousand pre payment penalty, lol, I like my money to much to just hand over 4 grand to any one. 

 

sorry folks That's all I got time for right now,

Take care friends,

Missy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics.
Missie

Anonymous said...

great pics as always & fabulous song choice. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics.  Refinancing is so refreshing.  Things will settle down once everything is complete.  Hope all is well.  Miss You!
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I would open up a journal under a new screen name.  I have mine under an AIM address you know how AOL offers free email!~!

Ok happy to hear about he house!!

Daniella

Anonymous said...

it is the first time i guess reading your journal and i love the family pics. you kids are adorable.  like the one in the storage cuboard. my nephew was small at one time he stuck himself in a toy cardboard box thinking he was elmo! funny. i go by jingles6721. hope to hear from you again!